Commercial Combined Insurance
What is Commercial Combined Insurance?
A Commercial Combined Insurance package brings together a wide range of covers and puts them all in one policy. We will carry out a full fact find and develop a clear understanding of how your business operates and then tailor a policy that gives complete cover to each area, giving you peace of mind.
The benefits of this package include having your Public, Products and Employers Liabilities in one manageable policy. The Combined Package can be bespoke and tailored to fit any business type with specific endorsements added to the policy based on your business.
Do I need a Commercial Combined Package?
The most common businesses with a commercial combined package are Manufacturers and Wholesalers that require multiple covers to correctly insure each area of exposure. It is not a legal requirement but the benefits of having everything under one policy brings discounts and added extras within the policy wordings.
How much does a Commercial Combined Package cost?
The cost of this type of cover ranges greatly, and is entirely bespoke to your business needs and sums insured. DPI Insurance provide a free risk assessment to identify the most cost effective way in which to insure your entire business.
Commercial Combined Cover
Public Liability Cover
Products Liability Cover
Employers Liability Cover
Material Damage and Theft
Goods in Transit Cover
All Risks Cover
Personal Accident Cover
- A photographer is shooting senior photos for a client. As the family walks into the studio, the mother trips over the cord for the flash and falls to the ground, breaking her collar bone. The family sues the photographer for $75,000 in medical damages.
- An advocate for animal rights who is a strict vegetarian brought a claim against a company that manufactures nutritional supplements claiming battery and consumer fraud. The claimant alleges the packaging of the supplement fraudulently states that its nutritional supplement is vegetarian, when it actually contains animal products or by-products. The claimant threatened to file a class action suit against many companies engaged in false labelling. The claim is being settled.
- A restaurant is sued when a produce deliveryman slips on the wet floor of the freshly mopped kitchen. Tomatoes go flying everywhere, but the real damage is done to the deliveryman’s shinbone, which he breaks smashing it into a table. He sues the restaurant for $100,000 in medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses.
Why Choose Dpi Insurance?
- We only use A Rated Insurers
- Preferential Rates lowering your premiums
- Family Run Business
- Dedicated Claims Department
- Bespoke Packages available tailored to suit your business
- Pre-Priced Proposal Forms
- Limits up to £10,000,000
- Friendly and Experienced sales staff
- Free Risk Assessments