Here at DPI Insurance we feel it is a necessity that we are always on hand to answer any questions or queries our clients have. Equally if you aren’t a client of ours and have a question regarding insurance then we are ready and waiting for your call.
We are proud to be located in Bury, Greater Manchester, see our location below via Google Maps.
- A photographer is shooting senior photos for a client. As the family walks into the studio, the mother trips over the cord for the flash and falls to the ground, breaking her collar bone. The family sues the photographer for $75,000 in medical damages.
- An advocate for animal rights who is a strict vegetarian brought a claim against a company that manufactures nutritional supplements claiming battery and consumer fraud. The claimant alleges the packaging of the supplement fraudulently states that its nutritional supplement is vegetarian, when it actually contains animal products or by-products. The claimant threatened to file a class action suit against many companies engaged in false labelling. The claim is being settled.
- A restaurant is sued when a produce deliveryman slips on the wet floor of the freshly mopped kitchen. Tomatoes go flying everywhere, but the real damage is done to the deliveryman’s shinbone, which he breaks smashing it into a table. He sues the restaurant for $100,000 in medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses.
Why Choose Dpi Insurance?
- We only use A Rated Insurers
- Preferential Rates lowering your premiums
- Family Run Business
- Dedicated Claims Department
- Bespoke Packages available tailored to suit your business
- Pre-Priced Proposal Forms
- Limits up to £10,000,000
- Friendly and Experienced sales staff
- Free Risk Assessments