Thank you for your enquiry
See below the tables showing the premium indications for Directors and Officers Insurance
Directors and Officers’ & Corporate Legal Liability
A member of our Broking Staff will be in contact with you to discuss your options and provide you with a bespoke quotation
• Two directors of a company which was in liquidation, with a total deficit of £216,000, were held jointly for £75,000 damages (plus interest and costs) arising from wrongful trading whilst the company was insolvent.
• A director who accepted an order at a trade fair but couldn’t recollect the details the following morning found himself being sued by his customer for breach of contract.
• Directors of a construction company were successfully sued for losses incurred by an architect who relied on a director’s repeated assurances that a contract performance bond had been arranged.
• A company is suing the directors of one of its competitors for allegedly breaching trade practices
• Directors were prosecuted after their failure to identify the company correctly on the company notepaper and invoices in breach of the Companies Act.
Types of claims made against Directors
- Employment claims
- Breach of duty or trust
- Health and safety or manslaughter claim
- Wrongful trading under section 214 of the Insolvency Act 1986
- Pension or employee benefit scheme