From as Little as £33.60 Per Annum – What is Loss Recovery Insurance?
In recent years commercial insurance claims have become extremely complex matters and specialist assistance by an expert acting on your behalf on a major loss is essential. By simply contacting us, should you take out this cover, we will arrange for immediate involvement of a local claims specialist who will visit you to advise on the best approach to your claim. Your specialist will then prepare your claim(s) and negotiate for the best possible settlement to which you are entitled. The cover arranged will provide you with assistance in most likely losses.
Why should you need to have claims prepared professionally?
In recent years claims have become more technical and due to the increase in fraudulent claims, Insurers’ attitudes have hardened considerably. Nowadays Insurers will invariably call in their own specialist Loss Adjuster to value the loss. As your Broker we will assist in sorting out your claims but sadly Insurers will no longer pay on word of mouth alone – a claim must be professionally valued and proven. Loss Recovery insurance provides you with a team of claims experts, surveyors and forensic accountants. These specialists will work with us to value and successfully negotiate your claim. As now, all you do is ring us following any loss and should you need the service we will arrange for the relevant experts to contact you.
Is Loss Recovery Insurance Expensive?
For all the benefits that Loss Recovery Insurance provides a business, the premium you pay is fixed and is based on your underlying premium band. You could pay as little as £33.60 per year! Speak to one of our sales advisers to get this fantastic product added on to your existing policy with DPI Insurance.
Key benefits of the cover
- Telephone advice and assistance for all claims
- Personal visits on all major losses
- Cover for both material damage and business interruption claims
- Arranging interim payments from Insurers where necessary
- Arranging temporary premises and equipment to enable trade to continue
- Preparation of a fully valued inventory for all items damaged or stolen
- The specialists attend all meetings and handle all correspondence with Insurers
- Co-ordination of builders, surveyors, decorators, etc.
- Working in conjunction with your own accountants to formulate any loss of profits claim
- Negotiation of the best possible settlement(s) to which you are entitled