What is Static Caravan Insurance?
Static Caravan insurance offers you financial protection against loss, damage or and third-party liability regarding your caravan, contents, decking, site clearance, re-siting costs and can include loss of rental or alternative accommodation.
The recommended coverage would be a New-for-old basis as this coverage is designed to provide enough money to replace the caravan for a brand-new replacement, although the sum insured should reflect this and include re-siting costs.
Do I need Static Caravan Insurance?
While insurance is not a legal requirement; many holiday parks will ask that you have at least a basic level of liability insurance if you want to keep your caravan there.
It is important to protect yourself from the risks that can come with owning a caravan, such as theft, accidental damage, storm damage, and fire.
Having this cover will give you peace of mind and could save you a great deal of stress and money should anything happen.
I cover my caravan through the site why should I move?
In many cases, we have found that the policies offered by the caravan parks offer coverage at market value only at very low sums insured.
In the event of a total loss, you would be paid the second-hand value of the caravan which would likely not enable you to buy another van on the same site or another without adding a large payment yourself.
We know your holidays are important and that losing the place where you rest and relax with your family can be hard enough without being left out of pocket and without a new caravan should the worst happen. This is why we offer the cover on a new for old basis at prices that you can afford.
How much does Static Caravan Insurance cost?
Our insurance policies cover a variety of different risks, and therefore, it’s difficult to give an average cost although the quote acceptance rates from clients are over 90%.
One way which can help to reduce your premium, however, is to ensure that it has adequate security measures in place.
If you complete the caravan quote, it will allow us not only to quote but place coverage quickly and normally without follow up questions.
We are ready to help you feel secure in the knowledge your asset is well covered.
- A photographer is shooting senior photos for a client. As the family walks into the studio, the mother trips over the cord for the flash and falls to the ground, breaking her collar bone. The family sues the photographer for $75,000 in medical damages.
- An advocate for animal rights who is a strict vegetarian brought a claim against a company that manufactures nutritional supplements claiming battery and consumer fraud. The claimant alleges the packaging of the supplement fraudulently states that its nutritional supplement is vegetarian, when it actually contains animal products or by-products. The claimant threatened to file a class action suit against many companies engaged in false labelling. The claim is being settled.
- A restaurant is sued when a produce deliveryman slips on the wet floor of the freshly mopped kitchen. Tomatoes go flying everywhere, but the real damage is done to the deliveryman’s shinbone, which he breaks smashing it into a table. He sues the restaurant for $100,000 in medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses.
Why Choose Dpi Insurance?
- We only use A Rated Insurers
- Preferential Rates lowering your premiums
- Family Run Business
- Dedicated Claims Department
- Bespoke Packages available tailored to suit your business
- Pre-Priced Proposal Forms
- Limits up to £10,000,000
- Friendly and Experienced sales staff
- Free Risk Assessments